Fee and Notice Policy
OUR FEE POLICY
1. Fees are paid termly, and are due at the FIRST LESSON of each term.
2. Once a student has enrolled, parents/guardians are liable for a full term's fees.
3. Any fees outstanding after Week 4 of the term will automatically incur a late payment penalty.
4. Should an installment arrangement be made for the payment of fees, first installment is to be paid
by Week 4 of term to avoid incurring a late payment penalty. Second and final instalment is to be paid
no later than Week 8 of the term, to avoid incurring a second late payment penalty. Instalment arrangements are to be made with the Principal of the Academy.
5. Any fees not settled at the end of the term will be handed over for debt collection.
6. Any costs incurred through debt collection will be borne by the parents/guardian.
7. Although our preferred method of payment is EFT or direct bank deposit, fees may
also be paid in cash at the lessons. Cheques are accepted in countries other than South Africa.
8. Should a cheque be returned by the bank, any bank penalty charges will be added to
the parents'/guardian's account.
All fees for the holiday programmes should be settled in full with the application prior to
the start. Places are allocated on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis.
OUR NOTICE POLICY – TERM CLASSES ONLY
1. Should parents/guardians decide to terminate lessons during the course of the year,
we require parents/guardians to inform the Principal any time before or by the end of
the student's final term at the Academy.
2. Should parents/guardians neglect to inform us that their child will not be returning
for following term, they will be liable for the following term's fees.